- Clean Water and sanitation
- Hunger & Food Security
- Teach Biblical moral values
- Child Welfare, Education & Technology Advancement
- Gender Equality & Family Matters
- Community Economic Empowerment
- Leadership and Governance
Millions of children are trapped by violence, abuse, lack of education and child labor.
- To empower girl and boy child through education. counsel and support services to reduce risks of drug unwanted pregnancies, child labor and sexual abuse
One In eight people in the developing world do not have enough to eat.
To capacity build and empower the society to practice proper dietary laws, keep high level of hygiene and proper ways of food storage to avoid contamination.
Our Christian faith Is central to who we are. and we follow Jesus example, development and evangelism to fulfill the great commission of our lord Jesus Christ: “Go ye unto all the world
1.To enhance spiritual growth, development and evangelism.
2.To serve every child in need that we possibly can, of any faith, or none.
3.To partner with faith leaders throughout the world, equipping them to meet the needs of their communities.
To provide coordinated activities with health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of community.
- Create awareness and give information on HIV and A IDs, TB ft Malaria responses
- Maternal health